- Mid-summer Nights Dream Ball (Dave Wellman Cancer Trust event), The Hilton, Aegis Bowl, Saturday 9th September
- Romsey Show, Broadlands, Saturday 9th September
- Longstock Water Gardens, Longstock, Sunday 3rd September
- Romsey Food Festival, Romsey, Sunday 3rd September
- Trout and About, Stockbridge, Sunday 6th August
- Ubiquitous Theatre Company, Middle Wallop, Saturday 5th August
- Beggars Fair, Romsey, Saturday 8th July
- Schools’ Choirs Concert, Romsey Abbey, Tuesday 4th July
- Mayor’s Picnic, Romsey, Sunday 2nd July
- Romsey Abbey Charity Concert, Romsey Abbey, Friday 16th June
- Festival of Volunteering, Romsey Abbey, Saturday 3rd (10am-2pm) and Sunday 4th June (11am-3pm)
- Romsey Relay Marathon, Broadlands, Romsey, Sunday 14th May
- TSB Romsey Cake Sale, 10-2pm Wednesday 12th April
- Street Collection Romsey, Saturday 1st April
01 October 2017 We were delighted that our Patron, The Countess Mountbatten of Burma, joined us on 1st October 2017 to open the new Centre officially.
08 August 2017 Sarah representing JSH at the Romsey Chamber of Commerce Presidential dinner this month. We are their Charity of the Year
16 June 2017 Romsey Abbey, Friday 16th June Here is a photo of The Woodfalls Band from the concert:
19 May 2017 The Romsey Relay Marathon was held in Broadlands on Sunday 14th May. Teams consist of up to 10 runners who run 2.6 miles each in order to complete the marathon. The event is organised by the Rotary Club of Romsey.We...
09 October 2016 Organised by Rotary Club of Romsey Test, 9th October Please click here for more information if you would like to undertake this sponsored walk for Jane Scarth House for this year.
07 October 2016 7th October
27 September 2016 27th September
07 August 2016 Stockbridge, 7th August
03 July 2016 Held in Romsey Memorial Park, 3 July 2016